Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Book Will Change Your Life. An Introduction and Day 1 - The warm up

Recently bought this book on ebay called: This Book Will Change Your Life. I saw it in Hastings once and skimmed through it. Unfortunately at the time I was broke and later I forgot the name. Anywho, it arrived in the mail today so I am going to try blogging about the random things it tells me to do each day. Just for the hell of it all. I will go ahead and do Day 1 on this post so here it goes.

Day 1: Warm Up.

Since it's my first day I get to chose a small thing to do from a list. Fuck it i'm chosing 9 things.
  1. Do one press-up: That was way too easy
  2. Perform a striptease (in private): I ended up naked
  3. Whisper a white lie when no one's listening: "James, I washed all of the dishwashing liquid off the pan." He believed me until he got sick. 
  4. Tell someone your middle name: I yelled out "Lynn" and my fiance looks at me like wtf then says "okay"
  5. Bookmark a new website: I was looking up Nirvana's - Lithium on this site earlier then bookmarked it. http://www.lyricinterpretations.com/
  6. Give your genitalia pet names: Been watching too much Simpsons named mine Marge
  7. Decide which one of your toes is the prettiest: The middle
  8. Insult an insect: I called a butterfly stupid
  9. Go on a one-minute hunger strike: James said, "Guess I don't have to cook then.".

So that was my first day using this book. Hope everyone enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment