Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eragon now with voice overs and Day 2 of my life change

My fiance was looking for movies to watch tonight and came across Eragon. We'd seen it before but this time there were voice overs. Two men and sometimes a woman. They sound so much like the guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000, which was one of my favorite shows until it was taken off. :(

Here is the link: http://www.putlocker.com/file/EDB7B95759FD3B79#

Also it is Day 2 in my This Book Will Change Your Life dilly.

Day 2: The Love of Your Life
In short, I am supposed to stare at everyone I see today and wonder if they are my one true love. A love that I may be passing up. Luckily I was only around my fiance today, which probably kept me from getting a serious talking to about looking at other people dreamingly.
Here is what I wrote in the book: "Starred at my fiance, James, while he was sleeping. There's a chance he might be the one for me."

It also happens to be his 26th Birthday. So Happy Birthday old man. Finally tomorrow your "birthday badge" can be stripped off until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment