Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Days 3,4, and 5 of the book challenge.

I haven't gotten around to writing the past few days. I could tell you why but it's top secret. So, here we go, I'm lumping the past 3 tasks into one post.

Day 3: Today throw something away that you like
 I wasn't looking forward to this one. But then I got an idea. I just took one of my fave pens that had run out of ink and threw it away. So simple.

Day 4: World Coloring-In Day
Today I have a black and white world map that I am supposed to color in.
Fill in Country By:
Green - Been there done that.
Blue - Intend to go there this year
Yellow - Intend to go there sometime before I die
Red - Happy never to set foot there in my life
I actually had fun with this one, sitting at the desk with my colored pencils like a little kid. :)
I'll upload a pic later

Day 5: Mass Social Experiment
I was supposed to cut out and stick an "Out of Order" sign on any item of public infrastructure I encounter today. Well, there is two problems with that. 1) I'm not going anywhere. 2) I don't really want to cut my book up. So I might do this one later when I can just make copies of the page.

So far the book is okay. But I am hoping the tasks start picking up soon, a lot of them are just boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment